I trawled, I tweeted, I tried to find the best of what was out there. I have posted the first draft of my virtual filing cabinet here and in the process, learned the following:
- There are so so many great lessons and activities out there!
- There are far too many to include them all
- It is hard to choose which ones to include
- There are some incredible teachers who I would like to be more like
- I’m really excited about trying just a handful of things I found
- I want to do a lot more project based lessons
- This is a working document and will evolve with my teaching
If you haven’t already I highly recommend you trawl some websites and create one of these yourself. Chances are, it will be unique to you and your teaching style and philosophy. Here is a list of websites to get you started.
Let me know if you think there are any glaring emissions.